Monday, October 22, 2007

back to internet cafes again

I miss being online. My computer is still on the blink. Rawr. Time for those long updates once again, hahaha.

Last Tuesday, I made plans to meet up with Drei in Glorietta after work. While I was walking towards Glorietta 4 on the second floor, I heard someone call my name. Ahehehe, I found Nicco, Jerald and Lao down at the Activity Center, hanging out in front of the TV displays. We all went upstairs together to meet Drei then we had dinner at Food Choices before we all went our own ways. Nicco had to go to Katipunan, Je and Lao were watching Stardust, and Drei and I were going southside to this coffee shop that he promised he'd take me. I loved the place! After placing our orders (chai tea, yeah!), I told him that he had finally found THE coffee shop, hahahaha!

After work on Thursday evening, I found some of the ACs in the Makati area. Ended up with Tad, Tara, Wenah, Marj, Chrome, Bong and Sugus at Chili's. Too bad I didn't get to join them at Manila Peninsula for that ginormous serving of ice cream.

I took at peek at the Dogeaters pictorial on Friday evening, the day of the Glorietta 2 explosion. Hahaha (I just had to say this), Nicco and Jerald had the biggest crush on Teresa Herrera, that when we were supposed to be on our way to CCP for the Ragamuffs show at Silangan Hall, they were still dawdling in Portfolio, yet tongue-tied to talk to her. We ended up just seeing about 15 minutes of the show before it ended.

On Saturday after lunch, I went off to PETA to watch Romulus D' Grayt (Thank you, Eric!) with Tad, Chrome, Shing, Max, Marj, Tara, Nicco, Wenah and Jerald. Paulo as Romulus was hilarious! No regrets about watching that play.

After the show, Tad and I were off to Seafood Island in Cubao for dinner with his mom and aunts. Holy kamote, we didn't know that a lot of people were coming aside from his mom, his aunts and a few cousins. But the food was great. Tad was allergic to seafood though, but I made up for it, hahahahaha! I was so glad that his mom likes me, as she had enjoyed talking to me that night, and I was told that I was the first girlfriend that she ever bussed on the cheek. Holy kamote. That's quite a flattering suprise.

My fingers are beginning to freeze here in Netopia.

7 comments:

  1. wahaha. minsan parang di ko na kailangan basahin ang blog mo dahil updated ako (o marami kami) sa nangyayari sa buhay mo thru text! :)) I miss you ate Hogi :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korek si Tin! Miss you din Hogi Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, kasi naman eh, mas madali pag sa text, maski minsan nagiging snob din ako sa text dahil sa sobrang busy. Miss you, baby Tin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you, mare! Syet, ang tagal ko na kayong di nakakasama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha. busy busihan kayong lahat!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! ayan hogi! nabasa ko na din! hahaha! hindi ko rin mababasa to last week kasi ngayon lang ako nakapagnet ulit. hahaha! :))

    ayyyeeeee, nawindang! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, ngayon pa lang talaga nabasa ang blog ko eh! =P

    ReplyDelete