Saturday, November 24, 2007

upset

I just feel so disappointed right now that Shirley, Dom and Jason are here and I won't be able to spend any time with them because I'm working at Dogeaters. Heck, by the time I came home yesterday, I didn't get to see Dom because he was already sleeping. I only got to talk to him for a few minutes on the phone while I was still at the office.

And this evening, I managed to get them tickets to our show, and I didn't even get to be with them because I was still working. Then they had to leave during intermission because they had to wake up early tomorrow morning to go to Boracay. Ate Shang had quickly made all travel arrangements.

I know I shouldn't say this, but I should've quit while I was ahead. Instead of spending time with my family, I'm working my ass off. Shoot. Now I sound like an ungrateful bastard.

I hate this feeling. But I really wish I could spend time with them. But no. Because of everything going on at work, it can't be done. The only consolation I get from all of this is a pile of pretty clothes.

Shit. I feel so crummy. I feel like a lousy cousin. But then if I do even try to spend even just one day with them, it will come out that I'm neglecting my work. Arg.

I thought things were looking up for me. But then again, things aren't always so peachy.

Oh whatever. Time to get some sleep.

3 comments:

  1. kaya yan cheng... ganyan talaga... im sure your cousins understand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, kaloka lang because I haven't seen my cousin and his son in over 10 years, tapos di ko pa makakasama during their short visit here. Oh well (again). Thanks, Andrei.

    ReplyDelete