Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm finally on Blogger.

So yeah, after years of using different blogging platforms, I've finally resorted to the ever popular Blogger. I'm still going to be cross-posting my entries from LiveJournal and Tabulas, though. But now that Multiply's blogging feature will soon be gone in about a couple of months, and they can only import blog entries to Blogger and Tumblr, I figured, hey, I'll just get a Blogger account because I still do have other entries on Multiply that weren't cross-posted on LJ and Tabulas due to my certain privacy settings.

So, yeah, there. Hi, I'm finally on Blogger.

2 comments:

  1. Hogi! Yey! May blogger ka na rin. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlowww! Hahaha, korek! Nag-sign up ako nung 2001 for Blogger nung pasimula pa lang ako sa blogging, pero nakalimutan ko password ko for that original account (iba pa email ko nun), kaya tuloy hindi lang tymeless ang name ng blog ko, ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete