Sunday, April 25, 2010

One more week.

There's exactly one more week before our RPT workshop class' recital. We will be performing Karel Capek's R.U.R. (Rossum's Universal Robots) at CCP's Little Theater stage next Sunday afternoon. Hahaha, naks, sa LT stage talaga eh. Quite a change from the Batute, even though it's still an arena staging.

I've spent the past 3 weeks with these great new friends who love to goof off and eat, and even though I may sometimes have the tendency to look back on past workshop experiences, this group is still special just because they're just being themselves, like most of the people I encounter in past TP workshops. They make really good company, plus good distractions from any bad vibes that come my way.

One problem about our upcoming recital was that we were always incomplete. Doi had to quit the class because one of his projects will be on the same day as our recital. Plus MA was missing in action some of the time. So Miss Tess and JK had to think of backup plans. Thank goodness MA finally reappeared last night, but of course they still had to get someone to replace Doi. I think they already found one, but it all depends on the guy's schedule.

Our rehearsals last Friday was at the LT stage for adjustment, and we also got to meet the 4 stage managers (from Sir Edmu's Stage and Production Management workshop class) assigned to us. I missed the entire LT area. The stage, the audience area, the backstage hall and its dressing rooms. I hate this feeling that as of this year, I won't be such a familiar face in the area anymore.

Arg, I have to stop thinking.

I found this small window of opportunity. I won't say anything yet until I really go for it.

4 comments:

  1. anoyunanoyun anoyun?! break a leg hogi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so this sunday naaaaaaaaaaaaaa? manonood akoooooooooooooooooooooo kamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. wat time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat, Opa! 3pm kami sa Sunday. =)

    ReplyDelete