Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Trying out Mugshots.

As a Christmas gift, Lawyn bought Mugshots and distributed them to us this past weekend. Ever since I saw this in Kristine's Multiply, I was so curious about those little cakes in a bottle, and was thinking of buying a whole bunch myself. When Lawyn laid out the bottles on the FOH table, I immediately picked out the strawberry flavor, and thought of saving it to eat on my birthday.

My mom was asking for a snack this afternoon, so I decided to make some pasta. Then I thought it might be bitin, so heck, why not make the strawberry Mugshot now?

I was too lazy to make carbonara, so I resorted to Lucky Me's instant Mac and Cheez. Because the cheese sauce was a wee bit salty, I used one pack of cheese sauce for 3 packs of pasta noodles, then I added a different kind of cheese to mix in with the one pack of cheese sauce. Anyway...

I was a bit hesitant to pour out the contents of the Mugshot, because it looked so pretty just sitting there inside its little bottle. Oh well, I just hope it's good as Lawyn had said. I poured out the contents into a mug, then popped it in the microwave.

It only took 2 minutes for the Mugshot cake to bake in the microwave.


Yay, early little strawberry-flavored birthday cake for me!


I have to say, it does taste good. I even drizzled it with chocolate syrup, hehe.

Curious about Mugshots? Check out The Fundamentals' Multiply account!

10 comments:

  1. ang cute naman niyan. nakakatuwa. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, aliw diba? Bibili talaga ako ng other flavors nyan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i waaaaant!! hahaha ces, sam and i haven't tried it yet. we plan to try it together so there's variety. all we need is a house with a microwave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She gave me a coffee flavored Mugshot. In fairness, masarap siya. Masarap din yung instant mac & cheese, pero mas type ko yung instant baked mac. Ayan tuloy, nagugutom na ako.

    Oh, and by the way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSYPOOOOOOO!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahahaha, share the Mugshots experience talaga eh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Balak ko bilhin yung ibang flavors ng Mugshots. Mukhang masaya eh, hehehe.

    "Chrissypoo???" HAHAHA! Salamat Mae! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masyado nang maraming Christine sa mundo ko eh. PAra special ka. YunYONeh. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. ate hogs! sabay tayo mag order!!!! gusto ko pang regalo. kaso baka next year ko na maibigay. hay.

    ReplyDelete