Tuesday, January 22, 2008

something I miss

Was exchanging text messages with Mimay yesterday about her thesis, plus we were also chatting over YM last night about it. Hahaha, of course, being the "superfriend" that I had dubbed myself as, I sort of drafted myself to get involved in the shoot. Yay. She got Jenny as one of her actors, and we're still hoping to get a good male actor.

Then somewhere during the conversation, Mimay had asked if we wanted to do Peter Wilson's Nemesis this March. We were supposed to do it last May, but a lot of things fell through at the last minute, myself included. So anyway, I said sure, I want to do it. It was an interesting piece, even if it's sort of tough. Hopefully after Mims gets to talk to her professor, this whole thing will finally push through. I wonder who she's really getting as the male actor, though, hahahaha!

I was also chatting with Minette last night, and I had mentioned that I miss acting. Then she asked if I plan to take another workshop this year, and she gave me a bit of news about this summer's workshops under TP. I can't wait.

9 comments:

  1. tama! mag-workshop ka ulit, advanced naman. tapos dapat may full frontal nudity ka na sa showcase nyo. hehehe. jowk lang. pero seriously, mag-workshop ka ulit. para mawala yang hiya mo. dapat nga kina-career mo na yan eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Tantanan na ang aking "yakap sa dilim" moment! Parang may advanced nga na io-offer ang TP this summer. Hopefully, hehe. "National Artist for Workshops" na ang tawag nila sakin dun eh! O_o Nakakaloka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ay tama sila dyan. Ikaw ang Reyna ng Workshops. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hyukhyukhyuk... Sana mawala na yang rep na yan this year. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mag-audition ka na kasi ng tuluyan. *toink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. After this summer's workshop, career na ito, ahehehe. (Yeah, right.) Kung kaya nga ng powers ko. =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ako din magwworkshop...sana meron production management.haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha. Alam ko meron talagang stage management workshop. =)

    ReplyDelete