Friday, January 18, 2008

trio sushi party

Just killing time here in Netopia UM before I head off to CCP.

Our trio had made plans to go out to dinner on Wednesday night. We had initially planned on going to Chelsea in Serendra, but because Rosa was concerned about the traffic she will encounter from her office to the Fort, we decided to have dinner in ATC instead.

Met up with Rosa in ATC while waiting for Iam (who had said that she'll be arriving before 9 o'clock). Walked around, window shopped, and when it was about half past eight, we decided to go get seats at Omakase, the Japanese restaurant we ate in before Rosa had left for Switzerland almost exactly a year ago.

Of course, last year, we had made the mistake of ordering the JSC platter plus one rice bowl for each of us. My golly, we didn't get to finish everything. Lesson learned, so when Rosa and I went ahead while waiting for Iam, we decided to order the same JSC platter, plus the spicy tuna salad Iam had suggested. Ahehehe, what Rosa and I had thought was that the salad can only be good for one person, so we got 3 orders of the salad, plus miso soup. Wahahaha, we still couldn't finish the food! But I love the salad. I wonder what we'll end up ordering and not finishing next time, hahaha!

By the way, I recently found out that there's a Filipina in the US tour of Avenue Q. Hahaha, I've been a fan of Jennie Kwan since California Dreams, and I discovered (still being the closet Dreams fan that I am) that she's a swing in the cast, and had already played Christmas Eve. Coolness.

Still have too much time to kill right now. Maybe I'll just head over to Harbour Square with the new book I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment