Monday, April 28, 2008

CSB survey.

Got this from Reggie.

1. ID number
--> 10078207

2. 1st / 2nd / 3rd choice
1st - Production Design
2nd - Technical Theater
3rd - Interior Design (in case may pag-asa pa ako after abandoning it in UST, hahaha!)

3. Course
--> Production Design, then Technical Theater.

4. Did you attend the Frosh Orientation Program?
--> I never became a real frosh. I was a transferee and began 2nd term.

5. Did you attend the Frosh Night?
--> Nope.

6. Have you ever been caught by the D.O.?
--> Nope, but I did leave my ID once... kung kelan thesis ko na, hahaha!

7. Who's your academic adviser?
--> I forgot who he was.

8. Favorite classroom?
--> That half-classroom in 4th floor Mutien Marie hall. I forgot what it was, hahaha. The A part was always locked and exclusive for Music Prod students (and us Techies for Music Studies with Sir Jed), but the B half is almost always empty. I always check the class sched posted outside the door (which I practically memorized because we were one of the few classes who use it), so I hang out (and sometimes eat and sleep) inside when there's no class and when I'm sick of hanging out at the SIO.

9. Do you know your GPA?
--> To be honest, I'm hardly aware of it.

10. Is CSB your first choice?
--> Nope. I didn't pass my first choice of school, and settled for UST. When I wasn't enjoying my stay there and it affected my grades, I left and quickly transferred to CSB.

Part Two

[x] You know that HRM and HRIM are two different courses.

[x] Brought / wore a jacket on a daily basis.

[x] Had a Korean classmate. (Hahaha, si Soo. Laging pinagtitripan ng block.)

[ ] Signed up for many orgs during the Star Week. (I only had one org.)

[x] Actually became part of an org. (Officer na, household head pa.)

[x] You have met 'Jenny'. (Who didn't?)

[x] You hang out at the cubes. (I sleep, eat, and do my homework there.)

[x] You hang out at Plaza V.

[x] You have had Shark's Fin with rice more than once a week. (Mura eh.)

[x] You have been to SDA and AKIC.

[x] Went on LOA/AWOL. (2 years of AWOL.)

[x] Dropped / failed a subject.

[ ] Skipped BIBSTUD at least once. (Ever since I took those Theology classes in UST, I became a sort of Jesus freak.)

[ ] The turnstile is the place to 'know people'.

[x] Waited for someone / something at the 'airport'. (Sometimes lang. May tambayan naman sa SIO eh.)

[x] You've met your academic adviser. (Even though I forgot his name, we meet him once a week during my 1st term.)

[x] Watched movies at the LRC. (When I'm really bored.)

[x] Ate Yakisoba inside the classroom. (Specially during film classes, haha.)

[ ] Used the WiFi on campus. (Wala pang WiFi noon!)

[x] Went to the CL / i-Nook to cram assignments. (Of course, who couldn't resist the free access?)

[x] Attended / watched an event in the theater for ORDEV. (I never had ORDEV; SEPERDE yung pinakuha sakin when I first enrolled, which was a combination of all ORDEV classes.)

[x] Secured a Blue Form.

[x] Missed a course card distribution day. (And I skipped it just to go on a date, hahaha!)

[ ] Missed a course card distribution day because you were on vacation already.

[x] Went through piles and piles of course card in the SIU.

[ ] Participated in the speech choir for ORALCOM.

[ ] Went to MoA in between classes. (Robinson's Place lang ang uso noon. MoA was just a patch of land over water then.)

[x] Tried to get out of the building before the clock hit 6 PM and failed. (Dahil sa dami ng chikahan sa SIO, and by the time I was out the door, Angelus na.)

[x] Tried to get out of the building before the clock hit 6 PM and succeeded.

[x] Landed on the dean's list.

[ ] Landed on the dean's list for three consecutive terms.

[ ] Parked at the 'beach'.

[x] Used the EAF to get in because you forgot your ID.

[x] Had a freaky prof. (Who didn't?)

[x] Became friends with a prof.

[x] Became friends with a guard / D.O. / ACTC person / LRC person. (Just this past term, hehe. All because I had this one huge overdue book.)

[x] Had a 6-9 class.

[ ] Went to the ACTC to renew your account / password.

[x] Tried to access Friendster in the CL / i-Nook and got blocked by Websense. (Though there was a time before when sites weren't blocked yet, hehe. That's why the CLs are always packed.)

[x] Secured handouts at the 2nd / 3rd floor Duerr Hall.

[x] Arrived late for a 7 AM class. (Arg, the only 7am classes I had were ALGEB and PE.)

[x] Had an online exam through the Moodle (What's Moodle? Our online exams for ALGEB were different, I think. Hello, year 2000 pa yun eh.)

6 comments:

  1. The classroom you were referring to... how can you forget? And dakilang M409B, kung saan pinagsisiksikan ang mga kawawang SDA students. Sukang-suka ako sa classroom na yon. Nakaka-claustro. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahaha, I can't believe I actually forgot. O_o. Pero syet, ginagawa naming bahay yun for 2 terms nung thesis. Dun na nga ang mga classes namin for most of the term, tapos dun pa kami tumatambay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic ang ID number mo! josko! grade 5 pa ko nyan! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA! Naman, wag mo na ko patandain lalo! =))

    ReplyDelete