Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ten things... Tagged by Marianne and Peachy.

Post the rules --

  • Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
  • Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don't forget to leave them a comment telling they're tagged, and to read your blog.

  1. I have acrophobia. Even when I'm just on the second floor of a building, I'm afraid of leaning over any railing. Haha, even while walking on a pedestrian overpass like the open steel one along Buendia, I take deep breaths and walk stiffly until I make it to the other side of the road.
  2. I have skin asthma, which is hardly visible at all anymore except for this scar on my left arm and a few on my right shin. Back in high school and first year of college, I used to have huge marks on my arms and legs due to rashes (caused by stress).
  3. I've been wearing glasses since 4th grade, but I hardly wore it until 6th grade because I wasn't comfortable wearing anything on my face and thought that my eyes tickled every time I wore them.
  4. I'm addicted to strawberry ice cream.
  5. When I was in 4th grade, I was given an offer to model for Penshoppe. Being the naive kid that I was, I declined the offer because I realized that I had to be pulled out from class from time to time for projects.
  6. I have a little stuffed bear that I've had since I around 5 or 6 years old. I shared it with my brother, and even now, we still never outgrew patting his head every chance we get and making it talk.
  7. I'm also a frustrated cook/singer/dancer. I'm dangerous in the kitchen and my cooking knowledge is limited to frying and using the microwave. Thank goodness my boyfriend's a great cook, hahaha! I once took voice lessons for a month, but stopped due to super busy mode and never got around to going back.
  8. Like Tricia, I still dream of becoming a barista or an usher, but until now, I never got around to submitting my resume to any coffee shop. Hopefully, I'll be an usher this year? HAHAHA!
  9. Same as Peachy, I hate crowded places and have no patience for the clubbing scene. But it was totally ironic that we met during a gig at Dish back when it was still in Powerplant Mall.
  10. I love ballroom dancing (Chef to Go cameo, hello! HAHAHA!), specially if I find a partner who can lead well and can dance like Fred Astaire, but so far, I never got around to dancing often.

Tagging:
Rosa Gabuna, Iam Pugeda, Maryll Lerit, Ola Concepcion, Opa Santos, Teena Von Einsiedel, Mae Castro, Cindy Mayo, Faye Garcia, Phoebe Yu and whoever manages to chance upon this entry. Hahaha.

24 comments:

  1. Dare I hazard a guess as to whose gig this was? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, wag na. It's pretty obvious for those who know our history. Sorry na lang (or swerte?) dun sa mga hindi nakakaalam, hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha, precisely. :P
    Hmmm...I'd say maswerte sila.
    Wahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly, hahaha. That's why we simply say we're cousins. Easier to explain, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a little stuffed bear that I've had since I around 5 or 6 years old. I shared it with my brother, and even now, we still never outgrew patting his head every chance we get and making it talk.

    --> heehee cute!!! what's his name? :P my brother and i do that to our stuffed toys as well :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. We named him Flappy. It was originally named Koala, until I realized that it doesn't look at all like a koala bear, HAHAHA! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2, I totally know how it feels because I have it too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, it drove me crazy after high school. It became so bad that I couldn't wear jeans because they made me itch, rawr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kay bait na bata! :) Ako nung bata ako, pagmay chance na mapull out, grab agad ako! :)) hahahaha! :) pasaway! :)) hahaha! :)

    salamat at nakagawa ka na din nito. :) hahha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, sobrang bait. Nakakaloka! Looking back, nasayangan ako, hahaha! Di ko alam ang perks ng pagiging model. Wala pa talaga akong alam sa mundo nun, wahahahaha. =)

    Parang ang tagal mong hinintay no? Hahahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOD! Bakit ako? Hehehe!

    Will do it later ha. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. naku hogs, pang ilang tag na ba to? lurky!

    wow, interesting facts about hogi. sayang nga nde mo kinuha un modeling offer. kung ako un naku talaga naman! but i guess i really wasn't a cute kid back then, muka kase kong kid na may higad sa noo. blame it to my kilay hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. and i had just told peachy that no one tagged me..hehe!!

    sige, will make my list later when im on my on computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, hindi rin naman ako cute noon eh. For some reason, most of my clothes were bought from that clothing label, and that was how I was offered. Nyak. Akala ko pa nga na compliment, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehehe, I knew I just had to tag you.
    Miss you, Teens! See you Monday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You tagged me pala. Ngayon ko lang napansin. Dahil pa sa blog ni Iam. Hehe. Sabaw.

    ReplyDelete
  17. masarap naman 'yung food na dala mo nung pot luck kina rosa ah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kapatid, ayan na ang magiging career mo. Singing/dancing chef. Tapos magkakaron ka ng cooking show -- a cross between Chef to Go and Shall We Dance. Ayos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahaha, may tutor kasi ako nun eh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. WAHAHAHA! Pwede! Habang nagluluto nagbo-ballroom ako sa kusina.

    ReplyDelete
  21. my god! me toooooo!!!

    takot akong tumingin sa railing sa megamall.-_- and ayoko rin ng overpass.lalo na kung may gaps yung stairs.:s

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha, yun yung mga pinakaayaw ko na stairs. Pag sa mga places with railings, hanggang arms' length is the closest I can get. O_o

    ReplyDelete