Monday, December 13, 2010

3 days shy of turning another year older.

I can't believe that it's almost my birthday. Holy kamote. Time really flew this year. And usually at this time of the year, I write an annual year-ender entry. But of course, I'll save that for near the end of the month.

I still don't have any concrete plans on my birthday save for the usual work in the morning and a birthday lunch at home with my parents. I do have some plans in mind, but nothing's written in stone yet. And for the days to follow will most likely be kind of busy.

For now, for those who still don't have any idea what to get me on my birthday, here's a short wishlist to help you, hahaha.


- a new digital camera (a DSLR wouldn't hurt, hehe)
- a new messenger bag or backpack
- one of those cute bags from Banane Taipei that show a photo of a Birkin bag (Bagaholic sells them)
- those nice jersey wrap dresses from K&Company that Daphne Osena loves wearing
- new pair of Chuck Taylors
- Dr. Martens boots
- a new Starbucks tumbler (I should've gotten it for myself that last time, ahahaha)
- old school board games
- a netbook (so I don't have to drag my huge laptop around)
- a new sewing machine (so I can do all those T-shirt surgeries that I'm dying to try)
- Lasik treatment for my eyes
- to attend Carlos Celdran's Walk This Way Intramuros tour (though I really do plan to do this)
- a nice, out-of-town vacation (should I go for a Baguio trip or the beach? I've never gone to the beach)
- projects in the upcoming year and the years to come
- to finally be regularized at work
- much love from my friends
- simple joys such as love itself (ahehehe, walang basagan ng trip!)


In less than a month, I'll finally find out whether I'd be regularized at work, or if my probationary period would be extended. Holy kamote. But according to an update with my team leader, the only thing I have to worry about is my monitoring scores. Well, not really worry, but I just have to level up more to reach the required passing grade. Let's hope I can do this.


I went to watch Medea in UP last Saturday with Erik and Yuan. It was Mara's thesis on directing, and she got her mom to play the title role. So of course I just had to watch. Per usual, I was in awe with Irma's performance. She was amazing onstage, that even the subtle movement and stillness had a certain beat. Huwaw. Congratulations again, Mara! And also to the cast and crew of Medea!

What's funny was that I think I finally converted someone to my dark side, nyahaha. Ang masasabi ko lang, "That's acting, not the one you're used to dabbling in."

Anyway, that's it for now. I wonder what's in store for the following few days to come.

8 comments:

  1. Advance happy birthday Hogs! Good luck sa career and sa wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carlowww! Isa pa palang wish ko. Na magkita ulit tayo! Reunion ng mga BFF! May Zaturnnah ulit sa February! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!

    Advanced Happy Burp-day Hogi! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo nga! Reunion! Serious ba yan? Wala ako sa Manila ng Feb. Sayang! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, believe it or not, magkikita kami ni Zee mamaya! For the first time in years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahehehe, nahiya naman ako bigla sa sinulat ko.
    And thanks, Erik! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha wag na. Just consider me converted. LOL!

    ReplyDelete