Saturday, May 9, 2009

All because of the quest for shrink plastic.

Thou shalt not shop in Saizen in Robinson's Galleria. It really is a heavenly wasteland of P85 Japanese goodies and lots of crazy stuff, hahaha! Magkakasala ka talaga, ahehehe. I couldn't stop myself from picking things up (and ending up regretfully putting them back). And to think that I only came there to buy shrink plastic and check out some of the art supplies that Reggie had posted on her Facebook.

It's because you already know that everything in the huge store is worth only P85, but when you add everything up, oh my, hahaha. No wonder store employees are all ready with a shopping basket to put your purchases in. You'll really end up buying more than you expected. I even found Jon Santos looking at both vertical and horizontal clipboards in fascination, wondering if he could have any use for the weird looking ones for his scripts. When Agot Isidro had approached in the same aisle, she looked as if she was keeping her hands to herself in case she starts picking up random stuff, hahaha!

It took me a while to look for the shrink plastic, because the saleslady I asked didn't really know what I was talking about. She thought I was looking for plastic wrap, ahehe. After combing through the entire store, I found the shrink plastic at the end of the office supplies, near the toy section. I ended up buying sheets of shrink plastic in varying sizes, plus there were some packages that came with free key holders, so I got some of those as well. And flourescent glow-in-the-dark sheets? Why not? HAHAHA!

I spent a great deal of time just looking around, almost buying things I didn't really need. There were even shelves full of different kinds of false eyelashes, nail polish, colored staples, laptop bags, toe socks... Oh my goodness, the list goes on and on. Nakakalula talaga, hahaha.

Check out my first attempt at trying out the shrink plastic here.

10 comments:

  1. i saw another blog about saizen.. i haven't been there!!! i want to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I saw another blog too, somewhere on LJ pa. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want shrink plastic! haha! show me tomorrowwww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. grabe... ive heard of this nga!!! i so want to go!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shett I wanna shrink plastic again! but have not any form of oven in my cindo except microwave...w/c won't work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Despite your warning, I too took sime time to visit this Saizen place, and lets just say, I was forced not to give into temptation for the lack of funding. x'DDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, you saw it na, yaaay! Ang saya no? It's so FLAH, HAHAHAHAHA! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Game, Sybs! Uwi ka dito, HAHAHA. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, sayang. =( Magandang pagkakitaan pa man din, isabay mo with your jewelry. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, true. No money does help self-control. =)

    ReplyDelete