Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Looking for a vacation.

Even though nothing is definite yet, I still can't wait to get into the feel of summer.

Depende pa rin daw kasi sa budget, which I have to wait for before the end of this month.

I want a real vacation this year. I've never had one in years. Literally. The last real vacation I had was when I went to Baguio with a few friends. OVERNIGHT. What the heck was that? The rest that followed were non-existent. That trip to Laguna? It was OK, but it wasn't exactly a vacation that I wanted. The Cebu trip? It felt like an extension of Doubt (which it really is). Zambales? Another overnight thing, holy kamote. I was rushing back to Manila by noon the next day.

I got an invite to an outing this weekend, but I'm not yet sure if I'm up for it.

This year will be different. Starting from that vacation I've been planning. I sure hope it'll push through. I just want to get away from everything. I want to be in a place where there's no hurry, no sense of time.

Then hopefully it's back to the theater for me.

11 comments:

  1. Grabe, ngayon lang ako naging sabik sa bakasyon. Never ako nagkaroon ng bakasyon while I was working eh. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. tuloy ba ang zsazsa sa cebu? kung tuloy, syet.. fly talaga ako CEBU! :) kahit balikan! ;)) hahahah! :)

    ..yun lang ang magiging vacation ko (for 6 years!)..
    sad no? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di na raw tuloy yung ZsaZsa sa Cebu. =( Sayang. Sama rin ako sa iyo pag fly ka para manood nun, hahahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness ako rin, it's been years since my last real vacation. Trip ko magtago sa bundok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, ang sad naman natin.
    Gusto kong magtago sa lahat, period. For once, it would be nice to get away from everything and just chill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang lungkot kapag summer na, tapos ikaw nasa work?! haaaay... kaya kahit swimming sa pool (nila Micah), pinapatulan na namin. Hahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo nga. Lagi na lang ganun dati eh. This summer, gusto ko iba naman, hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAAAHH!!! :((

    bumabalik ang zsazsa fever pa naman sakin. kakapanood ko lang ng movie sa cinema 1..

    ,,pero wala paring tatalo sa ZE MUZIKAL!! :)
    sorry. ;) hahaahah! :))

    ...sigh.. o well. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Korek ka diyan! Hahaha! Di ako natuwa sa movie nun. Panalo talaga ang Ze Muzikal! =)

    ReplyDelete