Sunday, March 30, 2008

Notebook entries

I started keeping small notebooks in my bags, ready to be whipped out in case I chance upon something blogworthy. I stopped doing so last year, and I got around to keeping a brand new one just this month. Time to unload what I wrote.

==============================

I've forgotten how crazy encoding subjects can get. Especially when you have it done manually. I had to secure a form, dodge the other kids just so I can see the available subjects for next term, list them all, then I had to have my form signed by the chairperson. Rawr. Well, that's life for the late enrollees, I guess.

Before online enlistment arrived in our school, I always had the schedule that I wanted and always got to the registrar on the very first day of encoding. Oh, the perks of our school orgs, hahaha. I was ever so grateful to Macy for always keeping me in mind when she had the list for early enrollees.

Funny, next term I'll be under the professor that made history with us a few years ago by flunking our entire class. Hopefully, it'll be fun this time. Not that we hated this prof. He was actually pretty cool, and we all parted in good terms. Hey, we all passed when we repeated his class, plus I got to work with him (well, not exactly with him directly) for a bunch of productions.

Hahaha, I never thought I'd see the day when Peachy and I will finally be classmates. And to think that I was the one who got her to take the same course back when she was still in high school--while I was already doing my thesis, hahaha!

==============================

At the Altar Boyz presscon, I found myself standing next to Lorna, and she commented on how I was doing since I resigned from work. In a way, I seemed different. How different? Happier? Crazier? I think she had said that my more creative side came out since I stopped working.

I also found myself walking alongside her sister, Weng, who had also asked how I was doing, and what my summer plans are. When I mentioned the upcoming workshops, she said, "So you're going to give the acting thing a shot?"

I'm just gonna give it a shot?

==============================

AJ had asked Red if he could take a video of him inviting people to watch Altar Boyz. Red had said that the show will be "a boatload of fun," hahahaha!

==============================

It was pretty hot this afternoon when Tad had dropped by. Because we got envious of my mom who went to Zambales for a high school reunion that had a swimming party, we decided to head on over to the clubhouse for a swim. Heck, it was only 3 blocks away from my house, anyway.

Too bad we waited until it got a little cooler so we can walk in comfort. We only had an hour and a half in the pool because it was going to close due to some private party. Maybe next week we can come back and stay longer.

I had also mentioned that I missed eating at a Burger Machine, even though there was one across from the clubhouse. Hahaha, I just love simple pleasure like these, and when we went to his place and I found all those street food. So off we went to Burger Machine for a bite after swimming. Yay, hahaha.

2 comments: