Monday, March 10, 2008

Should I change my mind just for a recital?

I found Roeder in the LT lobby yesterday evening. A little chitchat led to my asking if he already has an idea of what his class' recital will be this summer. When I found out what he was planning, suddenly I wanted to join his workshop class again instead of moving on to Sir Dennis' new workshop class. It was a great funny concept, and I really want to do a musical like that. But then I thought that it was rash if I went and took the same class again just because of the recital. I know a bunch of people who did something like that, and I wouldn't want to go into such a hasty decision. Plus how will I grow as an actor (wannabe) if I don't go ahead and try the new workshop class?

Next time na lang, Inday.

6 comments:

  1. go lang ng go, hogi! hangat bata, goness! :) (naks, as if!) :) hahahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Kung pwede lang na sa class ako ni Sir Dennis pero andun pa rin ako sa recital ni Roeder, WAHAHAHA!

    By the way, nakanood ka ng EJ? Di na kita nakita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. di. ;( sobrang sad ako dun. ;( kasi may concert din st. scho faculty. ;( waaahh!! ;( namiss ko to. ;( waah! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sayang. =(
    Baka magkaroon daw sila ng tour, dalhin sa Antique at... di ko na alam, ahehe. Habulin mo! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kunin mo yung kay sir dennis, tapos sabihin mo kay si roeder sali ka sa recital niya. pa rin. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahahaha, kung pwede lang yun, ginawa ko na. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete