Sunday, March 2, 2008

More thinking during the wee hours of morning

Too much thinking again at this hour. Must be the caffeine, which I'm still trying to flush out of my system with water.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why I'm back to my "emotional wheel of fortune," as I had called it last year. It wasn't as much as before, but I can tell that it's back. One day, I'm annoyed as hell at the sight of someone (I guess I still am), then the next day, I'm suddenly brooding over another person. Arg. This has got to stop. Maybe a good distraction will help, as Lea had mentioned in one of her most recent blog entries.

No matter how much I say that I'm so used to detachment, I still have this tendency to be so clingy. I end up brooding over the slightest thing. Maybe I've always been living in the past. Over the past year, I've learned how to let go, little by little. I'm still working on it.

Then there's closure. I finally found it. I mean, I had already settled it several months before, but it was only talked about a few weeks ago. It's good. Working on the others, hahaha.

Anyway, moving on.

Just making sure you read this entire post, hehehe. So I'm plugging this for my friend Mahar regarding Monday Nights, New Voices, their new project. It's going to be at Magnet: The Fort, Bonifacio Global City.

We're very pleased to announce that our featured composer for May 2008 for Monday Nights, New Voices is none other than Mr. Vince de Jesus. Sir Vince's varied body work includes the musicals Himala, Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah and most recently, Skin Deep.

If one is a performer who is interested in performing one of the songs of Mr. de Jesus, feel free to email us at mnnvmanila@yahoo.com with a sample of your singing or a venue where we can visit to hear you perform. As always, the organizers will do their best to hear everyone!

I wonder if the cast of ZsaZsa will check this out? Paging the Lollipops, kayo na rin, hahaha!

Quote for the day from Bong, who got it somewhere while he was online earlier at the LT lobby:
"If people hate you, you're doing something right."

Hahaha, and that was right after we had talked about a couple of negative reviews of Kudeta and EJ.

Need to get some shut-eye. Have to wake up early.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Hogi, we had the same experience too last Friday as we made a stopover at McDonald's early in the morning (just to stay away from the HEAVY traffic that
    day). It was actually a privilege given to a collegue to share something about himself, his problems about his lovelife, etc. It was great actually.

    Anyway, about your gig in Magnet, I'd be willing to sing the songs of Mr. De Jesus. Hehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, it's not my event, it's a friend's. If you're going for it, email the address written above. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here!..nakakaloka.

    i want to watch..i love Vince's compositions :) malapit lang din sa amin ang venue hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, sobrang nakakaloka talaga.

    Punta tayo dun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if that's the case, let's se a date then! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sige sige! =) Hahaha, if you want, puntahan din natin yung event sa April. Kakilala ko yung featured composer that month.

    Tambay rin tayo one time, maski walang event chuva, haha. =)

    ReplyDelete