Thursday, March 20, 2008

Trivial moments.

"If you guys have been talking about me, I'd appreciate it if you tell it to me straight."

Sound familiar?

Was talking on the phone with a close friend yesterday. Basically about school matters, then we segued into other topics, such as developing an old idea. Eventually, that topic had other things attached. And then it was about the same thing again.

We began talking about how our pal had changed. We've been talking about this since... I have no idea when. Even our other dear friend from their own tight triumvirate had noticed it. What's tough about all this is that no matter how much we talk about it, no matter how many times we try to clue that friend in, nothing will change. Oh well, that's life.

So what will it be? Tell it to you straight? Or should we just keep talking about you?

Tough.

Oh, forget it. Let's just talk about it over coffee as you promised.

==============================

I had meant to blog about finally finding closure last month, but I never got around to doing so. It was pretty amusing. How appropriate for it to happen at that time of the year. And the other person was oblivious to it.

If only it were that easy with the others.

Tough.

At least close na tayo ulit.

==============================

Why am I anxious about certain get-togethers and reunions? Is it because I haven't been with those certain people as often as they expected, or even as often as I wanted to? It's a mix of uneasiness and eagerness.

I wonder if most of them will come.

Of course I'm excited to see these people. These are my friends. We were pretty tight before. Maybe there's uneasiness because I'm afraid that I might have changed so much. And I wonder how much of them has changed.

Tough.

At least I will still get to see the gang again.

==============================

"Bakit mahal mo ako?"

Parang ang simpleng sagutin diba?

Happiness can be found during a simple afternoon, sitting on the couch, talking about a wide variety of topics from the most mundane to the most profound.

And there's also pasta, made complete with a dash of love. =)

==============================

There are so many things I want to say to different people right now. But my mind's still a mess.

But hey, that inspired me to write another blog entry. Maybe tomorrow.

The other things you guys suggested that I blog about will follow soon. =)

Well, well, well, look at that, it's 2 am again, hahaha.

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I know that conversation. I was listening to your friend while taking pictures e. LoL

    Meron talagang manhid. Tapos demanding. If s/he wants to change, s/he will submit for change to let him/her grow. If not, may issue talaga siya.

    Ang hirap naman, may he-she-it pa ako. Hehehe! Good morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chismosa, haha! Joke! Blind item dapat ito eh! HAHAHAHA! Natawa tuloy ako bigla sa he-she-it factor mo.

    Iba rin ang opinion ng growth ng ibang tao. Oh well. Alam mo naman pagdating sa issues, pag uusapan talaga, hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naman! Sabi nga ni Drei, bakla ako. Kailangan, laging updated sa latest showbiz happenings. Nahawa na nga rin siya e. Hehehehe!

    Basta for me, growth is really hard. Kahit mag-Growee ako at Cherifer, wala na... di na ko lalaki. Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wew!
    So much thoughts in a blog entry!
    O.o

    Anyway, about reunions and get-togethers being a mix of uneasiness and eagerness...
    Maybe it's meant to be that way... I always feel the same during those events...
    There was this one time na we had a reunion event back in January...
    It's kind of awkward in a sense that you don't know how to start a conversation...
    Kasi it's been so long since you've last seen each other... =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parang blind item column nga ito. Oooooohhhh... chisms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, nakakahawa nga yan. Chismosa din ako eh, hehe.
    Nakakaloka yang growth na yan. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awkward nga, haha. Sometimes you just end up talking about the things you guys did together.
    Speaking of which, I haven't seen you guys in ages na rin! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nyahahaha, alam mo naman ako, adik sa chismis, di lang halata, hyukhyukhyuk. =)
    Tapos ang nakakatuwa pa dun is that marami ring nakikichismis pag blind item ang pinag-uusapan, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete