Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog challenge 1: Jologs.

Quoting from Chris Martinez' Last Order sa Penguin: "What makes a jologette jologette? Physically? Bordering on the kakatulungin. Kaunting-kaunti na lang, kakatulungin na. And generally, ang mga jolog girls pangit ang skin. Parang loob ng Bar None. 'Yung cross section nu'n--ganu'n ang skin nila. At mahilig sa pink na lipstick. Pansinin n'yo mamaya diyan sa labas. Pink ang lipstick na kutis Bar None at pwede mo nang papasukin sa kitchen."

Wala lang, pinapahaba ko lang yung entry, hehe.

Teena had asked me to blog about my jologs side. I honestly have no idea what part of me can be considered jologs. Though I sure hope I can relate some certain experiences to that.

Let's see. Being a one-time groupie, I used to follow a local band practically everywhere. I went early to bar gigs so I didn't have to pay for cover charge and just order one drink for the entire night. Never mind that I sometimes came straight from school with a bag, so I can just dress up before I go to the venues. And of course, we do make time to go to all those mall shows, because, hey, that's the cheapest gig you can attend, because it's for free.

But I don't know if I really do consider that jologs. I recall a few girls who followed in our footsteps who were way worse than we were. Imagine one girl even offering to carry the artists' clothes and bags for them before and after the gigs. Oh well.

So let's see. Jologs.

Oh yeah, I remember back during my first year in Atlantis, Ate Sally, Richelle, Kuya Boni and I would always try to escape and leave the office early just so we can catch the latest Sam Milby movie in Glorietta, hahaha! I think we did it 2 or 3 times, just so we can watch it at a decent time. Hey, you have to admit, when Sam Milby was a new fresh face in Pinoy Big Brother, he was cute... until maumay ka na lang sa itsura niya because of too much exposure.

And yes, we go to Pinoy Big Brother. During our free time, Ate Sally and I would always go online to check out regular updates of the first season of PBB, plus the first celebrity season. Effort pa kami to read all updates in the website, and sometimes sisilip pa kami sa forums para makarinig ng chismis. And laging naka-schedule ang evenings namin so we can watch the show every night.

Hahaha, now I know why Teena requested this. She has her own jologs side as well because of Pinoy Big Brother. Heck, whenever we would be chatting online, she would even tell me what she's seeing on TV, ahahaha. Di naman ako maka-relate.

Now let's which dare topic I'll tackle next.

3 comments:

  1. going to the bar early so you won't have to pay cover charge? I don't think that's jologs. I think it's cheap hahaha joke

    ok i won't be mean cause I love you, so I'd call it "economical" hehehe
    economical gimikera with one bottle for the night :) coolos

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i have one!

    blog about all the guys you can't believe you ever fell for, dated or even paid attention to. umm emphasis on the YOU CAN' T BELIEVE part. details honey :)

    name names or make alias'. make it fun :)
    its so high school but hope you'd write one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! oo, jologs ako. pa-discreet nga lang minsan. :P

    thanks for indulging my request :)

    ReplyDelete