Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Those classic (board) games.

I caught an episode of My Boys on ETC this afternoon. The subplot was about this "decathlon" of board games that Brendan, Kenny, Mike and Andy play at Crowley's. They were playing these classic board games and other crazy games, such as Sorry!, Candy Land, and I think they were also playing Taboo during one scene.

The last time I played a board game was about 3-4 years ago. Someone left a Snakes-and-Ladders game in the office, and we would play a couple of rounds after lunch. Then there was also that time when Carms, Jay, Grae and I went crazy over Jenga when we met up once at Hobbes last month.

I miss board games and those simple game nights with friends. I want to play Clue, Uno, Monopoly, Taboo, Jenga, Pictionary and Twister again! To anyone who's stumped about what to give me for my birthday (not to be joined with Christmas, hahaha!), those classic (I mean the real thing) games are also on my wish list. Then let's have a game night!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha!! laro na rin tayo ng classic pinoy street games -- patintero, garter, 10-20, habulan, taguan, luksong tinik, shato.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Nagpa-patintero tournament kami dati dito sa street namin! =)

    ReplyDelete