Friday, November 13, 2009

Trying to return to the old blogging ways.

I was looking at my old blog entries from at least a year or two ago, and I realized that I missed blogging like that. I just blogged away, regardless of who was reading it. Un-edited and candid, and never conscious about what I wrote because heck, I didn't really need to put a disclaimer to say that it's my blog and it's just my personal take on things. I hope I could blog like that again. Oh well. So let's go with the flow, shall we?

One of the things I love about Tad is that he's not afraid to be frank but still have the tact. He knows when to say the right thing, and manages to get my head out of the ozone. He knows exactly what I needed to hear, and not just the things I want to hear. I'm so grateful to have him as my voice of reason when I get too tactless and stubborn in certain situations.

I was chatting with Jenny last night about a previous blog entry. Hmmm. This is what I love about talking about certain issues with different friends. You find different takes on those situations, and sometimes they tell you if you could handle them differently. Yes, Jenny, I'm too nice, hahaha.

Just for kicks, sometime this week, Nicco had posted Pasencia on Facebook, which was an old video from the old days, back when I started hanging out with them post-thesis, when they shot film project after film project for class. When we all saw it, comments poured as we cracked up and asked for more of the old films. So today, Drei posted Garahe, the film project that Miko wrote for them that was inspired by the movie Fight Club. I remember tagging along with them during their location shoots at Camille's house and Rian's house, until I ended up doing a silly cameo. Oh my gosh, those were the days. Food trips on isaw and tapsilog, and late night shoots while our parents were texting us to come home already, plus the late night commute with Nicco and Drei, with at least one of them suddenly falling asleep on my shoulder during the trip home.

Speaking of watching videos, so I finally got back my DVD of Our Town from Nicco. I got to watch it again last night, even though I knew I'd cringe and lower the volume at the sight of myself and my own voice. Yes, I'm that critical of myself, hahaha. Even though it was a beginning acting workshop recital, I never seem to cut myself some slack, ahehe. Anyway, while I was watching, I have to admit, for a basic acting class, we actually did pretty well. I was always laughing half the time I was watching, seeing all those nuances that everyone did again, and how we barreled through and gave it all that we've got so far, hahaha.

Thank goodness for finding this laptop's adapter and fixing it up. My computer's on the blink again, but at least I still have something to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment