Tuesday, November 17, 2009

(The return of) Dare you to dare me.

I had mentioned a few entries before that I wanted to go back to how I used to blog. So as an exercise, I decided to bring back the "dare" post I made about a year and a half ago. For those of you who had seen it before, you may remember that I never got to follow through with all the blog challenges that some people had posted. So I'd like to bring it back. Here we go.

======================================================

Everyone has things they blog about. Everyone has things they don't blog about. Challenge me out of my comfort zone by telling me something I don't blog about, but you'd like to hear about, and I'll write a post about it. Ask for anything: latest movie watched, last book read, political leanings, thoughts on TV, favorite type of underwear, stories I'm working on, travel, etc. Repost in your own journal so that we can all learn more about each other.

Go!

3 comments:

  1. your before bedtime routines, and how long it takes you to do them. ^-^
    thanks for dropping by my blog, i really appreciate it when someone delurks and says hi! ♥

    ~www.littlemsfirefly.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete