Thursday, November 12, 2009

Those sort-of-random days.

I had planned to go to CCP yesterday to get my router back from Tad as well get my Microsoft Office CD from Betty, but I ended up just meeting Betty for lunch because Tad and the rest of the Actors Company had to go to Assumption.

Lunch talk with Betty, from the annoying weird texts I got, to Chekov reading (aba, pa-deep, haha), to other Betty-tales, which led us to slipping inside the relatively quiet prayer room. Aba, confessional ba ito? Ahehehe. Well, at least hanging out together that early afternoon, even for a brief time, brightened both our spirits a little.

I had told Claire that I was planning to visit Atlantis that very same day, so it was off to Makati next. She had mentioned that Nicco was also going there, so I told him to drop off my Our Town DVD (which he has for the past year and a half already) so I can just pick it up at the office. Apparently, he was going there to pick up his custom-made Spring Awakening jacket, but because the delivery guy was super late, he was still in San Juan and I had to wait for him to arrive. Hehe, ended up checking out photos in Ate Sally's laptop from their Hong Kong trip. Kuya Boni and I even laughed out loud when we noticed a magazine that was sent to Atlantis that day. My name was still the addressee, hahahaha!

The jacket delivery guy finally arrived after at least 2 hours, so Claire had to sort everything out because the sizes sort of got mixed up. When she finally sorted part of the groups of jackets, Nicco and Kelly finally arrived. Hahaha, syempre it took a while for Nicco to find the jacket that fit him, because the size order got a little confused.

One observation, it's so funny to see Nicco actually speaking straight English to everyone, and being so OC with the jacket that will fit him. So unlike that Nicco I knew from years before, back when I was the one who was talking to him in straight English and being so OC with everything in sight. Pseudo-siblings have switched certain traits, hahaha. And to think that he used to tease me because of my "burgis/conyo" accent. Hey, I only adapt certain accents depending on the people I'm talking to, which also applied to him. I bit my tongue and decided to not to tease him in front of everyone... and told him so when we found each other online last night, hahahaha!

I was planning to wait for Tad to get out of Assumption, but then he and Riki happened to have a recording with their voice teacher in Cubao that very evening, so I found myself walking to SM Makati because Teena had mentioned in her Facebook about Gonuts Ice Cream, which was reminiscent of good old Coney Island Ice Cream, so I immediately ignored the strawberry (my favorite flavor of any ice cream) and went ahead and bought a scoop of bubble gum, which was my all-time favorite Coney Island flavor. And it has bubble gum bits, yay! Hahaha, I just had to ask to put it in a cup so I can save the bubble gum bits for last.

Man, that bubble gum ice cream made me feel like a kid again. But now that that craving's gone, I'm now craving for one of Peaberry's cheeseburgers again. I wonder who'll be my next victim that I can drag along with me to the cafe, hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. balik ka dito pag andito na yun Kimmy Dora!!! wahaha!!! panood ng dvd mo. hahahah!!! X-D

    "so I immediately ignored the strawberry (my favorite flavor of any ice cream)"

    --haha, natawa ako dito. wala lang. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, sige! Sana ibalik na yung Kimmy Dora, gusto ko na panoorin, hahaha. Teka, aling DVD? Yung pinadala ko kay Nicco? Ahehe, nakakahiya yun no, for the both of us, hahahaha!

    Masaya yung Gonuts ice cream, hehe. Try niyo. =)

    Oist, akin na lang yung extra jacket, HAHAHAHAHAHA! =)

    ReplyDelete