Monday, November 16, 2009

Trio Sunday at ATC.

Went to ATC yesterday afternoon to meet up with Rosa and Iam. I didn't mind that it was a Sunday, because considering it was also the day of the Paquiao-Cotto match, there wouldn't be a lot of people milling about. Haha, there wasn't any traffic at all, so the jeepney ride took only 10 minutes. When I arrived at ATC, I noticed that Gerry's and Italianni's had blocked their glass windows for the boxing match, having sold tickets for the live telecast.

Rosa arrived while I was hanging out in Powerbooks, and because Iam wouldn't be around until after the boxing match's delayed telecast, we headed to White Hat to try out their frozen yogurt. Stayed there and talked until we noticed that a lot of people were already outside, which meant that the match was over. After a little errand at the hardware store, we did a little window shopping and ended up munching on chicken skin at the food court while we waited for Iam.

Window-shopped a little when Iam arrived, then we went to CANS because they were going to have pedicures. Went with them as well, even though I have my nails done at home. Sat between them and talked and giggled along with them as their feet were as ticklish as mine.

After pedicures, we stopped over at the supermarket so Rosa can pick up some cranberry juice, then we headed to good old Mount McDo to eat. Funny conversation jumped from the Paquiao match, to being a boksingero's mom for instant fame (hahaha), to the discovery of an apo and an older sister, to marriage. It's fun getting together like this again, just the three of us.

After a little more walking (with a side trip to Salsa jeans), I bid them goodbye because they were attending the 7 o'clock mass at St. Jerome (I heard mass before I went to ATC). I ended up briefly meeting with Lara near the cinemas, as she was there to catch a movie and have dinner with her siblings. Finally met her Barbie-ish older sister and older brother that she fondly talks about. After chatting over Plato wraps, I finally headed on home.

I just love hanging out with my happy thirds, plus spur-of-the-moment meet-ups with other good friends.


Pahabol: While everyone is watching 2012 at the cinemas, I once chanced upon an old 80's movie on the MGM channel a few days ago called 2010 naman. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment