Friday, September 18, 2009

Random ramblings of the week.

A friend once said, "Funny, sometimes you don't realize you miss someone til you actually talk or see them." So true. That was from about a year and a half ago before I promised we'd see each other for a homecoming event. On the day of the said event, I didn't get to see that friend because of the huge crowd. Seeing each other recently made me remember that phrase again. Hope we do get together often so we don't have to miss each other that much that we actually don't realize it anymore.

I guess that goes the same with all my friends.

Darn, I'm in a little dilemma right now regarding a couple of offers, and I really have to decide soon. Unfortunately, part of the decision isn't my call. Well, not yet. Arg, I hate all this waiting just so I finally know what to do.

Oh well.

5 comments:

  1. I have my own version applicable to me now: Funny, sometimes you don't realize you love someone until you actually see them shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANO talaga... hindi ito tao, hahahaha. Sabihin ko sa inyo ni Lara pag nakalipas na, hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete