Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trying to revive my blogging habits.

I haven't blogged much over the past few months. Man, I'm losing my touch.

So anyway, technically, Noli Me Tangere closed 2 Sundays ago. But to those who didn't get to catch it during its 4-weekend run, we have 2 more special shows. One will be tomorrow, Friday, September 9, at 8pm, and another will be on Sunday, September 11, at 3:30pm. The venue is still at the CCP's Little Theater, and if you really are interested to watch, you can contact Tanghalang Pilipino at 832-3661 or 832-1125 (loc. 1620).

I'm ready to close the book on this play. It's my first actual TP play as an assistant stage manager with them, believe it or not, hahaha. (The previous stints were under Virgin Labfest, and the rest were supertitling stints). Even though D' Emperor has been moved from November to January, I can't wait to start on that one soon. Attending the auditions and callback auditions was fun, and I have to say, it was the most organized (in other words, least chaotic) audition process I've ever experienced.

What else has been happening? Nothing much really. I guess the most significant thing to date is something I'll keep to myself for now, because I'm not sure if what had happened was real or not, as mentioned in this cryptic blog post. I guess I don't know what to make of it. As of this day, sometimes I try to convince myself that it was just a little dream, but then I analyze that I know that I can't really remember any of my dreams, even any trails of the last parts until I wake up, no matter how much I still try to grasp it. So could it be that it really happened?

Oh, I need to stop thinking about it. Starting right now.

I want to go on a trip again. Like when I went to Cebu. I flew over there not knowing what to expect, and not personally knowing anyone who will actually attend (except for Hendri, who came late and just stayed until lunch). By the end of the trip, I had a ton of new friends and a ton of memories to bring back home with me.

Oh well, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment