Saturday, November 12, 2011

Confused.

Just when I thought things were alright, they suddenly change abruptly in the opposite direction. What the heck happened? I don't really want to assume the worst, because I never really assumed the best.

Then you dropped a hint a couple of months ago. Well, at least I thought I heard you drop a hint. And then a few days ago. "Utakan na pagdating sa pag-ibig," you said. Pag-ibig? Pag-ibig ba ito? You actually called it that? I don't know whether you were saying it in passing or just joking around. What the heck?

And now you suddenly recoil just because I was joking around during a text exchange. It was just a little inquiry at first, and then a little quip, and then you suddenly give a final word. Then nothing. What the heck is wrong with you? You really blow hot and cold.

I think you just ruined my weekend. And all I have of you right now is a cough and a cold that I caught from you.

I don't know now what I'll say to you when I see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment