Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rambling, pondering, whatever.

I honestly don't know how many people still read my blog, and I'm usually unaware of who views it on my Multiply account unless I actually reach the very end of the page where I can find other Multiply users who had viewed the page. Sure, I do get curious from time to time but not really all the time.

The thing is, sometimes I don't really want to talk about certain topics that I put in my blog in person. Unless I'm comfortable enough to talk about it. That's the very reason I just write it down here. And sometimes, I try to make an effort to be discreet, so long as I just get to let it out (then put it all down in a private entry later).

Anyway, a friend of mine just recently said that based on my recent entries, it seemed as if he sensed something. Something that used to be of significance. I don't know how he could sense that, and I didn't even know that I'm even exuding that particular "something." Or maybe it's just an excuse to tease?

In relation to that, I heard something he said another time, in passing, just as a joke, another excuse to tease, the truth based on a gut feel, or whatever. I don't know if it's true, as he said that he just had that feeling.  Even if it could be true, I don't want to dwell on it too much, especially coming from another person. I didn't really want to ask, and I didn't really want to hope for something that might be possible yet could also be an empty promise.

Whatever. I'm rambling. Time to curl up with my current book.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hogi! :) I read your blog. I enjoy your writing and being updated with you somewhat. >:D< See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play a game with myself. If I get at least 5 views, I mark that blog entry as Certified--Gold.

    If I get more than ten, I mark it as Certified--Platinum.

    If I get more than 15 views, plus comments and discussion, I mark it as Certified--Multi-Platinum.

    Heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya Marj! Haha, thanks for that. Hope to see you soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I like that idea, Rico! =) Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete