Thursday, January 27, 2011

More on my blogging, and then some.

Just when I had just blogged about how I feel towards people viewing my blog, it's pretty ironic to find out the following morning that one of my superiors at work read my entries, hahaha. Apparently we have the same hobby of reading other people's blogs.

I've been blogging for almost 10 years (I recall starting in September 2001, first using DiaryLand), and I also love reading other people's blogs because it's an interesting way to connect with other people in the world wide web. Their blogs are like windows to their lifestyle, their lives, etc. Bien had noticed that my photo blog in Tumblr made it seem like I'm a happy (-go-lucky?) easy-going person with not much stress in life whatsoever. I just brushed it off and said that it was sort of plastic, in a way, showing those things. I don't really dwell much on the stressful things, let alone blog about it in detail online. That's what my public cryptic entries and private blog posts are for.

Speaking of cryptic, wow, I can't believe it's been that long already. And yes, I do mean that. And that.

Without realizing it until later, I noticed that little by little that the card reading Lara did for me was true. Not that I'm rationalizing things, but it's sort of pretty creepy how it rings true. I may have decided to be a bit selfish and devote more time and effort on myself, silently declaring this a "me" year. In fact, I already have something set for myself later this year, and I have to admit that I'm a bit excited to go back into it.

2 comments:

  1. Hogi, parehas tayo. Hobby ko ang mag blog-hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, ang saya diba? Dati naka-link pa nga sa isang blog ko yung mga binabasa kong blogs. Though most of them, napag-iwanan na. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete