Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brief post on blogging.

I've been concerned about not blogging as regularly as before every time I catch myself writing entries sporadically. I've been thinking about it again earlier while I was looking through some entries from last year.

(Here comes a lousy segue.)

Then a friend suddenly messaged me on Facebook, and we started talking about a really good play that we had both seen recently on separate occasions.

During an idle moment, I checked out his profile and this particular event caught my eye. It was a sort of blog camp this summer. Curious, I asked my friend about it and he said that he had attended it last year. I got even more curious, so I started checking out the event and related links. Suddenly I was seriously thinking about joining. It would be a good excuse to travel and meet new people as well. But we'll see, as I told myself that I'll decide by the end of this month.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds cool! Go blogger Hogi! :D Travel! Pasalubong! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahaha, I have to see pa. Maraming given circumstances to consider kasi eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm tempted to attend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to reply to this, ahahaha. Interested ka rin, Nico? Check out their blog site here:
    http://www.cebublogcamp.com/

    ReplyDelete