Monday, August 8, 2011

Brief pondering.

It's been quite a long time since I made a somewhat cryptic post, but I guess this won't be that cryptic.

Snippets during a weird conversation some time ago...

"Wag ka ngang ganyan. Baka mapalayo lang lalo ako sa iyo."

"Dahil sa iyo, hindi ako magkaroon ng ______."

"Bakit parang umiiyak ka?"
"Hindi ah. Pagod lang ako."

The first phrase kind of irked me a little. Just a little. It just made me shut up.

Regarding the last, I realized how I'm such a bad liar. Especially when it comes to certain people. I can be so transparent. Even when I just shut up and close my eyes.

As for the second one, I don't know what it really meant. I sort of got annoyed and amused and weirded out all at the same time. Why blame me for something that can't seem to happen to you? I don't really have a choice, anyway, so I can't do anything about it. It still boils down to your choice, right? So why do I have to still be a big factor?

OK, I'll stop rationalizing now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment