Monday, August 8, 2011

Yes, I'm still alive.

Wow, I haven't written anything in almost a month. Was I that busy? Either that or I sort of lost the drive to blog because I was trying to keep myself preoccupied with the show. And to think that I haven't even finished writing any of my accomplishment reports yet. Yikes.

So anyway, I totally owe this blog a huge update, but I doubt this entry will be similar to the long entries that I usually make. In my last entry, I had mentioned that our rehearsals had moved from Elizalde Hall to the CCP Conference Room. I was so relieved because everything was already within reach. And there's air conditioning! I love the Conference Room so much, hahaha.

When we finally moved to the Little Theater, there were so many stage adjustments, from blocking to nonstop adjustment of the choreo. It seems like every rehearsal day, there was something to add or subtract. Crazy, but there's nothing we could do about it, ahehe.

So anyway, Noli Me Tangere the Musical opened last Friday night, and I'm so glad that we finally opened. Even though there was quite some mishap during the Saturday evening show, causing the powers that be to cancel the show, the Sunday afternoon show made up for it. It's a good weekend all in all.

Shameless plug to end this post. Please make me happy and watch Tanghalang Pilipino's Noli Me Tangere the Musical. It runs every weekend of August (Fridays at 8pm, Saturdays at 3pm and 8pm, Sundays at 3:30pm) at the CCP Little Theater. It features Cris Villonco as Maria Clara, Gian Magdangal and Mark Bautista alternating as Crisostomo Ibarra, Bodjie Pascua as Padre Damaso, Al Gamaitan as Padre Salvi, Red Nuestro as Kapitan Tiago, Jenny Villegas as Tia Isabel, Jonathan Tadioan and Garry Lim alternating as Don Tiburcio, and Ring Antonio as Donya Victorina.

No comments:

Post a Comment