Saturday, April 11, 2015

Reviving this blog.

Yes, I'm still alive.

Just when I decided to revive this blog, I saw a couple of friends do the same to theirs. *high five*

So anyway, after almost a year of inactivity, it's high time to go back into this. Why, you may ask, did I stop blogging? Mostly it was because of the lack of time. Once I focused on full-time work with the dance fitness company I was part of, I hardly had time to myself, and during the one rest day I have, I catch up on my sleep.

How anti-climatic that after almost exactly 2 years with the company, I decided to resign for personal reasons. Not to be selfish or anything, but it's really time I have to make time for my own self. But don't get me wrong, nothing bad has happened. It was a huge dilemma on my part as I've invested so much on the company, but I believe that I need to do what I believe is best for me. I've learned a lot in terms of knowing my core gifts, as well as knowing more about myself and my attitude, and I'll still bring this with me wherever I go and end up in.

So I'm back to the good old call center job in the mornings, and because I still need art in my life, I re-enrolled in one of Tanghalang Pilipino's summer workshops this summer, Rehearsal and Performance Techniques. I need to see if I still have it in me.

I'm back.

As Sir Dennis had said last night, it's like riding a bicycle again after a very long time. So yes, you still know how to ride it, but it still takes a while in the beginning to get used to it again.

So back to riding the metaphorical bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment