Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trivial pondering.

A month's challenge: To make this character distinctly different from the original two actors who had created and performed it before. Huwaw. Simple enough? I don't know. I'm still working on the character profile.


Another challenge. How do you keep this kind of secret?


Is it me, or did I just see Idina Menzel's email address in this one Yahoo group that I'm in? *shrug* Maybe it could just be someone using Idina's name in her email, but hello, isn't that impersonating a celebrity? But if it's really her... huwaw, so I guess that means I know her email address? Hahaha.

3 comments:

  1. I think it only counts as impersonation if the person is claiming he/she's Idina. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... idina menzel!!!!!! *faints* ...email add? *faints* :)
    hayyy... may gally. *faints.* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, kaloka no? May yahoo group kasi na nagt-trade ng mga Broadway scores, tapos ayun, nakita ko na lang yung message na galing sa kanya, naghahanap ng particular vocal score, hahaha. Grabeh, hindi ko buburahin yung message na yun sa inbox ko, para kunwari may email ako galing kay Idina mismo, hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete