Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st randomness of the year.

Hahaha, first blog entry of the consisting of random stuff? This is new.

Last January 1st was the second new year's day in a row I spent with Tad's family from his mother's side. I just have to thank the holidays because traveling all the way to Fairview from Las Pinas can be quite exhausting if it were a regular day, considering all that traffic.

In my family, when there's a get-together of some sort, my mom and my aunts would compete good-naturedly about whose son looks more handsome (haha, like what happened during my brother's wedding). The funny thing I've noticed in Tad's family was that they enjoy checking out the significant others that their sons bring to the reunion, hahaha. Thank goodness I've already been introduced last year. This year, everyone was dying to meet Kuya Mac's Olive, and JR's Jewel. My goodness, showcase ng girlfriends ba ito? Hahaha. It's like the moms and aunts were all waiting for each other to say whose girlfriend was the prettiest, or whatever. If that's not the topic, it's about when each son will get married first, ahahaha.

Isa lang ang masasabi ko. I love Tita Amy's improvised nacho dip, hahaha.

========================================

I started watching old episodes of Perfect Strangers again. I just love Bronson Pinchot as Balki. I remember back when my brother and I were kids, when we loved doing the "dance of joy."

I'm still a huge Bronson Pinchot fan until now. I still can't forget his role in The First Wives Club, and his singing voice from Putting It Together keeps playing in my head.

========================================

I passed by SM department store yesterday after shopping, checking out the makeup selections. One saleslady from this popular makeup brand noticed that I was checking out their long-lash mascara and said, "Ma'am, maganda po yan. Parang naka-fake eyelashes kayo."

Uh, hello? Why would I want anyone notice that I have fake eyelashes? Hahahaha.

4 comments: