Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 things I owe for being tagged in Facebook several times.

After several times of being tagged, I think I owe over 300 random things already, ahahaha.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1) I have a huge case of acrophobia. That one time at a Ferris wheel and another time at a fun jump event (where your waist is attached to bungee cords and you jump on a trampoline) were only due to peer pressure. I freeze up just crossing those super high pedestrian bridges.

2) Every time I watch a movie, I always feel the need to look it up at IMDB after watching it.

3) As a kid, my cousin Anthony and I love to research random topics of interest using my collection of encyclopedias (yes, my brother and I were nerds). I remember researching about Leonardo da Vinci at the age of 9 and learning how to write in reverse (and in cursive) like he did for an entire summer.

4) I yawn a lot when I'm nervous.

5) I learned how to finger-spell the alphabet in 6th grade, when Rosa, Iam and I used to frequently visit Brother Ceci in the Campus Ministry office of DLSZ.

6) I once secretly dated a musician during the peak of his band's career. This caused quite a fiasco that added up to certain issues so I disappeared from their social circle. Igh.

7) I briefly took drumming lessons at the age of 16 and I never had any use for it, except during one jamming session with college friends (we attempted to form an all-girl band). And for Percussion Master, of course, hahaha.

8) I have no personal taste in music. I once owned a huge-ass music player (the one that looks like a PC's hard drive) that contained songs from Broadway musicals. When it crashed, all the songs were lost forever.

9) I used to have an intensive collection of Sweet Valley Twins and Baby-Sitters Club book series, until freshman year of college, when my mom forced to give them all away. Half went to a cousin in Cavite, while the other half went to another cousin in Zambales. Now, I'm trying to rebuild my collection by looking through every Book Sale I come across. If you have any and don't have any use for it, I'd be happy to adopt them, hahaha.

10) When my current boyfriend first came out and told me that he loved me, I gave him the silent treatment for about a month and a half while we were working together in Virgin Labfest 3.

11) I've been wearing glasses since the 4th grade. It was supposed to be temporarily for astigmatism, but because I was embarrassed to wear them in school, my vision kept going from bad to worse.

12) I can't sleep if I know my door is open. Even if my closet doors are ajar, I wouldn't be able to sleep unless everything's shut.

13) If my feet are exposed in cold place, my entire body will automatically feel cold. That's why I always wear closed shoes in certain places, and I sometimes have to wear socks when I have to sleep in a super cold room.

14) I'm trying to break the habit of automatically correcting people's grammar. Yeah, it's rude, I know.

15) I tend to make funny faces when I accidentally trip or hurt myself, risking more embarrassment to myself.

16) I've always wanted to dance ballroom, but time and money constraints are always in the way. I regret accepting the offer when the president of PDTA once approached me during one Pasinaya event and asked if I wanted to dance ballroom competitively.

17) I've been cursed with a poor memory. I think Alzheimer's disease is in our blood on the maternal side.

18) I used to have crushes on JTT and Bronson Pinchot.

19) I have endless cravings for pizza and pasta. With extra cheese.

20) I love watching movies alone. And the perfect movie food for me still has to be the Wendy's Biggie combo. Pauso nila Drei and Nicco, hahaha.

21) Friends say that I'm the National Artist for most workshops attended. Took 4 workshops under Trumpets Playshop (all musical theater) and 3 workshops under Tanghalang Pilipino (all theater courses). And I'm still not confident enough to try going pro.

22) I've had an online journal since 2001, and I started blogging online because I caught my mom reading my journal. She never learned how to use the computer, so I'm more comfortable here.

23) My all-time favorite movie still has to be Noises Off, originally a play by Michael Frayn.

24)  I hate being late, and I hate waiting up for people. To those who believe in Filipino time, I'm sorry. It doesn't make you more important to wait for.

25) I almost fell asleep during one show while I was an ASM for it. I felt too comfortable on one of the wooden set pieces and almost dozed off. Thank goodness I was wearing my headset with the volume up so I sprang back to life for my next cue. One of the tagged people in this note was part of that particular production.

7 comments:

  1. 22) I've had an online journal since 2001, and I started blogging online because I caught my mom reading my journal. She never learned how to use the computer, so I'm more comfortable here.

    ... ahaha! this was one of my reasons din for online blogging~ =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA. I stopped trying to break mine. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I'm tactless kasi that way. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 14) I'm trying to break the habit of automatically correcting people's grammar. Yeah, it's rude, I know. ---> Zobel trait :))

    ReplyDelete