Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just blogging away. Just hodgepodge.

When I had said that I don't get to blog as often as before, I admitted that I missed writing. "You should keep writing," a director had said recently when he and I were sitting together with some friends one random night. Apparently he used to read my blog frequently. I have a fan? Ahahaha.

Anyway, so here I am, just randomly typing away another possibly random entry containing hodgepodge of thoughts that I could easily dump into a public post. Well, I actually miss this. I do miss writing in general.

So let's start, shall we? Oh yeah, I already have.

A few evenings ago, my acting teacher had asked if I will be working for a couple of plays next season, and I said that I only knew of the first play of the season. Apparently I was already listed on the roster for the children's play for the same season. And when I visited the office a couple of days ago, I confirmed it. Yep, I was on the list. I have two plays on my list this year, yay.

Then my former CCT trainer contacted me via Facebook chat a few nights ago. She said that our company's looking for new CCT trainers, and she told me to apply. My goodness, it was such a tempting offer, especially because she was encouraging me that I would do well. Plus if ever I pass, the pay would be pretty sweet.

As much as I want to be practical, most especially with money, plus the fact that I do want to give it a shot, I'm afraid that I might have to pass up on the offer. Maybe because I'm still really content with what's been going on lately. Having this part-time job while still having my foot in the theater door has been pretty good to me, especially beginning a couple of months from now.

Oh well, I could still change my mind. We'll see.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the Peaberry night with you and Erik Hogi! :D Sorry I fell asleep again though. And yeah, hot si Aaron. And thanks for sharing the "sarap maglaba" pictures. :))

    I'm excited to watch your showcase Hogs! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayang walang "Like" button dito sa Multiply. Hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a blast din! Hahaha, at least na-enjoy mo yung panlabang pics, ahahaha!

    Yes, you're required to watch because you're an Oscar Wilde fan! =)

    ReplyDelete