Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just a few things in mind.

"Ikaw lang ba dapat ang maging considerate as a friend?"

A friend had mentioned that during a conversation today. Interesting, but yeah, that's a thought.

Not much on this entry. Just a few snippets.

There seems to be lots of brooding in the air. I feel it. I know a couple of friends brooding because of each other, and I'm also on the receiving end of another similar situation.

Plus, what's with all these crazy shoutouts in Facebook? As much as I'd want to know, I'd rather not ask.

I guess the summer heat must be getting to us.

Chill muna tayo.

4 comments:

  1. sizzle sizzle. that's what ITALIAN SODAS are for. :p haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, gusto ko yung sagot mo eh! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yezz. Let's chill in Peaberry! :D With SPANISH HOT CHOCO! :D Labshoo Hogi! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! By next week, I can drink Spanish Hot Choco na! =) Labshoo too, Marj! =)

    ReplyDelete