Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stop and think. Stop thinking.

It's nearing the end of the Holy Week, and I feel as if it's sort of any other ordinary week, as I still continued to go to work during my regular working days. Sometimes Julie, Faye and I joke about being "money slaves" as it seems that there were more people on the floor than usual during the holidays.

Considering the fact that there were hardly any commuter buses yesterday, Good Friday, my dad was kind enough to drive me to work, so I arrived an hour earlier than usual. So that gave me an extra hour to dial, woohoo! The same thing happened this morning, so I managed to clock in an extra hour as well. Thanks for the rides, Dad!

This past week gave way to a flurry of thoughts in my mind, and I kept thinking about trivial things that I shouldn't even be thinking about. Talking it out with a couple of friends (and a couple of times, with friends involved) helped me sort things out and gave me clearer insight on both sides, and despite my usual skepticism, I told myself that I should just shrug it off for now, as I have no right to worry about things like these.

Sometimes, it annoys me how some people could just stick their nose in someone else's business or conversation. And how some people manage to gossip and joke at someone else's expense. I know I've been warned about people like these, but when I come face to face with these actual people, I seem to think that I never learn. But then again, I also have my fair share of this kind of behavior. Oh well. But still. Arg.

There are some days that certain thoughts come drifting back, but I guess I just have to acknowledge them before pushing them back in the back of my mind again.

Part of Lara's card reading for me at the beginning of the new year is starting to come true. I really now have new insights on that particular aspect Now I just have to follow what was told and stop feeling guilty for my actions.

...for most of the time, I guess. And accept.

But then sometimes there are things that come my way and then I have to think all over again.

Whatever. I might end up re-reading this blog post another time and even edit it.

By the way, interesting how this surprising text came sometime today. What came over you and suddenly asked a random question to start a conversation like that? Hahaha. I actually missed you.

OK, normal days are coming back this coming week. Time to move on. Focus.

8 comments:

  1. Move on. Focus. Exactly. :)
    We should do a tarot card reading soon. :) I'll bring my Vertigo cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you do tarot card readings too? Sige sige, game! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our next Peaberry! :) Thanks Hogi for kanina. *HUGS* Haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, sige! No prob. =) *hugs back*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree about the people sticking their noses into other people's business! pfffffffftt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diba? May mga tao talaga na mapapel. So annoying.

    ReplyDelete