Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A new scholar in the house.

After yesterday morning's technique class, I got a little happy surprise as the LeBran team officially welcomed me as their newest scholar! It felt really great to finally be one of them, and it's good plus to not worry about expenses for classes anymore (which was always a huge factor for me because lessons are pretty pricey).

How appropriate for it to happen on that particular day. Exactly last year, also on April 9th, I was sending a confirmation email about sampling a ballroom class before I had to consider taking it seriously for the first time.

Mommy Val had said that it's always important to be grateful, which I am to them. I always appreciate everything they had done for me, beginning from day one when I had first met them and was warmly welcomed to their classes.

Once again, I give my heartfelt thanks to our teachers, Sir Brando and Teacher Belinda, plus Kuya Mauw, for imparting every bit of knowledge they offer to all their scholars and students, and also to Mommy Val for keeping all of us in check, for everything else and for simply being a great mom to all of us. Thanks as well to all of the scholars, those that I've danced with in every class and hung out with outside class hours and beyond. Every class is never boring with you guys always around. You've become awesome friends and adopted siblings to me. Sorry guys, wala sa budget ko na mailibre kayong lahat to celebrate, hahaha.

Thank you for this opportunity and for believing in me. It inspires me to do even better.

2 comments:

  1. I'M SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

    http://media.tumblr.com/8bdbafa9c3dace203dd745b489127894/tumblr_inline_mhbj8fyBM31qz4rgp.gif

    ReplyDelete