Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Untitled.

Yep, I was right. Not everything was said until this morning. That was the only thing I needed, but not this way. It would've been all right if it was said last week, before any bull had been said. I would have felt better right now about the whole thing if that day hadn't happened. But it did. I knew this would happen eventually, but not this soon, and not this way. Parang lumabas na there was already someone else while we were still sorting things out. True, I was told that I was at fault also, but it's total crap to claim that you didn't do anything wrong. Yes you did. Not saying anything, not being totally honest is what made you into that jerk. It was my first time ever in my life to talk that way on the phone, but you knew na hindi pa rin kita kayang murahin,

But thank you. You taught me how not to be afraid to love again, and gave me a spine. It's a shame to throw yesterday away. So break a leg, congratulations on the nomination, and hope to see you around.

9 comments:

  1. nah. hope not to see you na lang dapat. Jerks don't even deserve to be look at!

    Except only if a piercing look could really really pierce them right where it would hurt them most!!!!

    *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, ano buh. You know I've always had a good established friendship with my exes. Dapat kasi talaga friends na kami eh. But after this episode, ewan ko na lang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!!! isipin mo na lang e parang

    "it's not you, it's me.."

    X-D there goes the classic cliche line... haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!!! isipin mo na lang na parang
    "it's not you, it's me.." lang ang comment ko.
    X-D there goes the classic cliche line... haha!!!

    i'm stereotyping hahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaga, I got that line na nung pasimula ng break-up, hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete