Sunday, April 18, 2010

Busy Saturday.

Lara had prior commitments yesterday, and I volunteered to be her substitute for her pre-teen theater class so JV won't be so burned out the entire day. Mike (as the other teacher) also couldn't make it due to his own prior commitments.

Off to Merville (oh, service road, how I still loathe thee) and made it to Montessori at around noon, as the class starts at 1pm. There was only one student, actually. Pat's been a regular student in Make Believe, but she's the only one who enrolled this year, so chances are that the class might be canceled and she would be moved to the Moonwalk branch. Either that, or her mom might just pull her out anyway. It's tough being the only student. So anyway, I hung out with Nina, JV, and Mond in one of classrooms (where Nina and Rieszel hold their Fashion and Crafts class). JV had his lunch, I checked out the lesson plan that Lara had written out, and chatted with everyone as well. Nina was so funny as she kept telling Mond about this monologue I did, so she kept asking me to do it not once, but twice (as Rieszel had arrived a little later).

Off to the auditorium with JV, where Pat was waiting (she had streetdancing class with Mond during the morning). After a little warm-up, JV and I ran through the lesson plan. When we reached the monologue part, I had asked JV if I could alter the activity a bit, and he agreed. But I have to say that Pat was a little too introverted or had too many inhibitions that she can't seem to help push herself. Well, maybe if she wasn't the only student, it could help. After a couple of tries, we just said that it just needs to be worked on, and so I just explained the purpose of the exercise. We ended up going through all the activities pretty quickly, so JV had to improvise a last activity, literally. We did improv dancing, right there on the stage, hahaha.

Finally called it a day, and JV and I left Montessori together, as he also had a meeting at the church. I flew the rest of the way to CCP. Once I arrived, I settled myself in the lounge (haha, kapal ng mukha ko) with the lunch I brought but didn't get to eat earlier.

Even though I killed a lot of time by myself in the lounge, I was still the first to arrive in the MKP. Class that evening was mostly warm-ups, then continued with the 3 changes, for those who had not had their turn yet (as I was lucky enough to be one of the first, ahehehe). Then we just finished reading R.U.R. a second time together, then just discussed the thesis of the play before calling it a night. A whole bunch of us then headed to Dencio's for dinner, just for a little breather to end the week. There was Dan, Rish, Len, Mark, Hannah, and Rommel plus his Anna (who's in Roeder and Onyl's Acting in Musical Theater class). Basically it was the same group, plus Hannah, who all went to Jef'z Cafe last Tuesday night. Phrase for the night (courtesy of MA) was, "Alam mo yung (insert adjective here)? Ikaw/Ako/Tayo yun."


Check it out, I actuallly know someone who almost made it to the Glee Send to Hollywood promo. Sean won 2nd place, while some cute girl bagged the grand prize, hahaha. I jokingly said that Lara deserves part of the goody bag that he won, considering that she helped him with his video, hehehe.



I'm not flirting with you. I'm just trying to show what I really feel. Nakakapagod na harapin ka and pretend everything's all right. Ang plastic ko naman kung ganun. Ang lakas mo pang mang-asar that day. Kahit anong sabihin ko at galaw ko, may hirit ka. Alam kong ganun ka dahil alam mo kung pano ako barahin at madali akong mapikon. So ano yun, pwede mo akong inisin pero hindi kita pwede kulitin? Labo.

No comments:

Post a Comment