Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snippets.

Just a couple of snippets plus extras these past few days.

Eric (to Marion and Trixie): Bakit wala kayong mga bag? Si Hogi lang ang meron.

Haha, I simply said that I'm quite a packrat.

I realized that I never leave home without having a medium- to big-sized bag with me. I hardly ever go out with a small purse or bag. I always tend to bring more things with me, even though I still consider all those stuff as daily essentials.

I know I already did about one or two "What's in your bag" posts before, but here's an updated version of that. For those who are curious as to what are all the junk that weighs my bag down, here's a photo.


Clockwise from top: My wallet, plus a coin purse, employee ID, bottle of perfume, lotion, hand sanitizer, makeup case (contents may change depending on my mood and where I go), my book du jour (right now it's Christina Hopkinson's "Cyber Cinderella"), pouch containing my iPod shuffle and flash drives, pouch containing my toothbrush and toothpaste, pouch containing emergency medicine (for headache, cold and cough), umbrella, house keys, pen and mechanical pencil, round brush, flat brush (which has a mirror in the back for quick glances).

Not included in the photo are my Starbucks tumbler (I drink like a fish), and the Lock-N-Lock container when I bring lunch from home every now and then.

Yep, ever since I got hooked on reading again, there's always a book in my bag. The last one before this current one was actually a hardbound, so you can imagine how heavy my bag was before.

Anyway, what about you? What's in your bag?

Wow, as I type this, I just noticed that I don't carry a notepad in my bag anymore. I guess it's because I'm sort of becoming kind of dependent on my phone, because not only does it have the notepad feature, but it also has a Quickoffice application where I can just type away MS Word and Excel spreadsheets (I used this often for ushers' attendance in Wedding Singer).

==================================================

Last Saturday, I was sitting next to George after he had settled upon arriving at LSGH. Smiling, he turned to me and asked, "Kelan ka aarte ulit?"

I just shrugged and said that I didn't know. I mean, I had a blast working with George when we did that thesis play, and I really wanted to work with him again. So he told me to join the thesis production that he's directing next term. I was about to get all excited, until I remembered that I already had a project lined up for August. Darn. I still do want to work with him, though. Plus I miss acting. Oh well.

2 comments: