Thursday, May 26, 2011

To "you guys."

This is something I was planning to post on my Facebook wall as a shoutout to certain friends, but I believe it's more worthy of a cryptic blog post.

To the troubled friend, you know you're loved by all of us, so there's always someone when you're tired. I love you.
To the reproachful secret friend, you're confusing me because of changing minds by the day. But thanks for certain moments, and I miss you.
To the friend-in-law, I'm still wary of you ever since you stuck your nose in other people's business. I don't know if I could tell you anything or even trust you again.
To the mutual friend, I still get suspicious, but I apologize that I think those things of you. You know I still care.
To all my other friends, I miss you. How're you guys doing?

Yes, I still have pending blog posts, but I'll blog again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Howgee:

    I'm alive! Which is...something in itself.

    Hope you're well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks for dropping by, Ria!

    ReplyDelete