Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just thinking, that's all.

I just realized that the last time I posted a blog about what I'm really thinking and feeling felt like 3 lifetimes ago. I remember that I only reserved those posts for private entries, so I'm more known for writing cryptic things when I write a public entries about what I think and feel.

I guess I do so because blogging has become more commercial, and personal posts only spark the interests of the people who personally know the blogger. I don't know. Hence, my cryptic posts.

But then again, cryptic posts are useless when you need solicited or unsolicited advice, or for people to empathize with you. Though I'm not really keen on the latter because it just... well, it just too much of a weak girly thing. (Blame it on my reading "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man".)

Anyway, so an old flame and I have been pretty chummy as usual, and it's not really a surprise. But I do have a feeling that sometime soon, we're going to have another argument, tampuhan, or whatever you may call it. It's like a cycle with a weird pattern ever since we stopped seeing each other.

Plus it's weird. I have a feeling he still talks about me with other people, and I don't even know what about. A couple of nights ago, I found that he tagged a girl in one of my most recent (and one of the prettier, hahaha) profile photos, and as quickly as it happened, the tag disappeared. He told me in a brief chat that he wanted to show it to someone.

Huh?

The last time he did so, he tagged another girl (a girl he was starting to like) in one of our old couple photos (from one of my birthdays), to show her what his ex looked like.

Anyway, I found it interesting and funny that I'm still one of his topics of conversation. But why talk about me, of all people, right? Anyone?

OK, enough about that. This is what I get for blogging too early in the morning. Now for some hodgepodge.

My laptop suddenly sort of crashed yesterday. Darn it. So after a deep breath and saving what meager parts of my files that I could, the whole system was completely reformatted. Sigh. I lost all my music, half of my photos and other miscellaneous stuff.

I can't wait for Noli Me Tangere rehearsals to start on Tuesday. The stage management will be meeting later so it makes me more anxious and excited. I haven't had any backstage action in a while, so I need to brush up on my SM skills.

And now, off to work I go.

2 comments:

  1. That's why portable hard drives are cheap now. You can get a terabyte hard-drive (with the power-cable) for 3000+ so that your files are relatively secured. :) :)

    As for the other things, naks, iba talaga ang appeal mo! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. The bad part was, I didn't have the sense to back up my files. *smacks head*

    As for the other things, appeal ba yun? Who knows kung anong sinasabi tungkol sakin diba? Bakit ganon? Talk about me, then tag someone in my photo? Malamang alam ko kung sinong kausap niya about me diba?

    ReplyDelete