Monday, October 3, 2011

I don't want to spend less time with this.

I think I have cubital tunnel syndrome.

I think it's like carpal tunnel syndrome, but instead of affecting the thumb, index and middle finger, mine is affecting the ring and pinky fingers of both hands. Mostly feeling it on the right hand, though.

I realized it's probably because of the position of my laptop when I type away. I usually sit on my bed (which is a foot off the floor) and my laptop's in front of me, sitting on my chair. For some reason, my chair had been higher than usual, causing my elbows to bend even more when I'm using the laptop. And it's been like that for days now without my realization. Until yesterday, when I tried sitting on the chair and adjusted it back to its lowest position.

I guess it's also because I've been typing away at other things (when I really should be blogging more). I really should give my hands and arms a rest. But don't worry, that doesn't mean I won't be blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment