Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hello, first December blog post.

Well, hello there, blog. I haven't touched you in quite a while again. So here I go again, with another random update. My goodness, I haven't been blogging like I used to before. Most updates, even rants and raves, have now reverted to short posts on Twitter. Yes, this is why I didn't want to have Twitter in the first place. But well, I can't really help it, can I?

My goodness, it's a Saturday in December, and I just realized that I'm turning the big 3-0 in less than a week. Wow, a biological milestone. Looking back, what have I accomplished in my younger years? And here I am, with a part-time job in a call center, one thing that I didn't even imagine myself doing. But at least I still somewhat practice what I really love doing. True, there are still a lot of idle times, waiting for things to happen. Hopefully I'd be able to remedy that in the following year to come.

I'm so glad to be seeing good old friends again these first few days of December. During last Sunday's Little Mermaid shows in Meralco, I got to see lots of familiar faces, including my baby bro Nicco, and BFF's Carlo and Micah, and even EmJ as well.

Yesterday was one of the best. After several years, I finally saw Maika again. I remember during the times when we were super close, we would meet up after class almost everyday, and just hang out. When she went off to college in the north, I never got to see her, up to the point that I had to record a video of me with a bunch of our friends, just so I can make up to not attending her debut birthday party. So anyway, we were supposed to have a reunion with the rest of our other friends, but we decided to reschedule it to January, and just meet up to hang out and catch up. A long lunch at Teriyaki Boy in Trinoma, all while talking nonstop, was one of the well-spent afternoons I've had in ages.

There's a mystery texter who's been sending me messages since Sunday. I have a huge suspicion as to who it is, but we'll see if I can uncover who it really is soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Hogi! A mysterious texter? Hope it's a good kind of mystery. :) Count your life by joys not years! Advanced happy birthday!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay naku, Marj, it's an annoying mystery, hahaha. Thanks for the birthday greeting! =D

    ReplyDelete