Sunday, October 15, 2006

just want to set something straight

First of all, do I have to put a disclaimer in this blog saying that everything I put here is my opinion, my points of view, my personal preferences and whatnot?


Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying this or putting down this entry because I'm mad or annoyed or whatever. I just want to let this out and make things clear.


One of my closest friends had just recently checked out my Tabulas blog and noticed something I had put down that might upset a significant other. Said friend had asked to change it because of what the significant other might think. He had even messaged me out of the blue just to say so. But this is my blog. I put that down because the group involved thought it was funny. And I enjoy capturing those funny moments in my blog. It was all in good fun. If I had put this in our shared blog, it would've been different and I would edited it at his request, no problem.


The funny thing in all this was that he had never made his presence felt to a whole bunch of us that some of them were a little tampo with him. And now he made his presence felt... but just to say that?


My dearest baby bro, I don't put anything here to intentionally hurt anyone. You know me well enough already as to what I think and what to put down here. This is just my outlet for things I enjoy and keep and share and whatever. Plus you haven't been around much lately so we never get the chance to talk anymore. You once apologized for that particular behavior when you come across new friends. I understand that. But not even a hello to any of us? It only takes a few seconds to type a "hi" in your phone. If I were a different person, I would think that you'd be completely ignoring us just to be with new people. Oh well. Forget about it. Peace na tayo. Love you, bro.


Peace din tayo, Carms, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment