Monday, October 9, 2006

the weekend

Blogging early in the morning. I haven't done this in ages. I'm just actually testing if I can finally cross-post this entry in Multiply. If I can, this is gonna be my first post in my Multiply blog, yay. If not, well, I'll try again later.

I still feel uber-guilty about going to the Akafellas concert last SSaturday instead of going to Aris' birthday party. Rawr. Darn that Typoon Milenyo. If it weren't for that, plans wouldn't have been mixed up, and I would've seen my high school clique again.

Anyway, I met up with Nikki in Makati that evening. While she was still on the way via the MRT, I decided to go to SM and wait for her at Toy Kingdom. I found this guy playing the plug and play tick-tac-toe game with his girlfriend, and I was dying to try it, but they were hogging the entire game. So I went to the other Toy Kingdom which was right across it, and found the PS2 games. There was this game that was a lot like Guitar Freaks in Timezone, so I gave it a shot. Hahaha, I was a little dressed up, and there I was carrying this toy guitar, so I was feeling a little self-conscious when a bunch of guys came over to watch. Arg...

The concert was pretty great. There was a whole bunch of new songs that I've heard right then and there, and I loved their Boyz II Men medley. And they even have this girl group medley, with all of them donning different colored feather boas, hahaha! Gladys Guevarra was such a hilarious guest. She kept hitting on Karl!

Yesterday, I went to Podium to meet with Tito Sunny, Tita Sherbet and Jill, who were going to Nyoy's album launch. Hehehe, when they got there, we kept going around the mall, just window shopping, hardly going to the gig. Been there, been that. Honestly, I got tired of the whole gig thing. We dropped by the show briefly, said hello to familiar faces, then went to Yaku for dinner. Jerald finally managed to catch up after his audition, but I think he got kinda intimidated with the Ilacads, so we sat at the booth next to theirs. Hung around a little longer after they left, then we went to Metrowalk and just chilled out at Starbucks before we finally left.

OK, I'll cut this now because I'm off to the office. Ciao for now.

2 comments:

  1. o my god, i think i hate saying this, pero i can imagine gladhys making "bakla" hirits to karl, tapos si karl hindi makasakay.. wahahahahha... poor boy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, it was so funny nga eh. Gladys was staging a fake cinematic kiss, and because of all the patter, I think Karl just wanted to get it over with.

    ReplyDelete