Saturday, October 14, 2006

emotional "wheel of fortune"?

Most people would say that they're on this "emotional roller coaster," because they have their ups and downs, and whatever.


I don't really see a roller coaster in sight. I believe what I have is the "emotional wheel of fortune." Spin the wheel, and that's my mood. Funny as it may sound, that's what I feel like. Crazy.


Today at the office, Ate Sally and I ended up answering this quiz she got in her email. Hahaha, we kept racking our brains the whole day. Hahaha.


Betty, Mimay, Peachy and I were planning to visit Tin in the hospital because she has dengue fever late this afternoon after I get off work. Then we found out that she'll be getting out of the hospital then and didn't want anyone to come visit her at home, so we cancelled our plans.


So instead, Mimay and I met up at SM Mall of Asia. After meeting her mom, brother and sister-in-law, we went around the mall, then settled down at Starbucks. Talked the evening away, a little update here, angst there, all that stuff. Hahaha, of course, she just couldn't resist opening up the topic of Jerald. Ano baaaaa... So there, Mimay, now you know the story, hahaha.


I want to write about something else. But maybe I'll save that for tomorrow. We'll see. I don't know whether to rant about this certain thing that irked me. But I guess you guys are tired of my rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment