Wednesday, September 5, 2007

backlog: no sleep

So Circa had closed last Sunday. By the by, to Nikki, Misch, Allein and Christian, thanks for watching! Ahehehe...

Last Sunday, my only plans were to just be there for the closing show, and hang out at the front-of-house with Paulo. Minette had also said that she and Carlo were planning to watch a movie that night. I actually had no plans as to what I really wanted to do. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, that's for sure.

The house was packed that very afternoon, overflowing even. I just went inside the theater just to check out the last scene of Act 1. So it was back to the front-of-house. Hahaha, Wenah and Ate Donna were there as well.

Ahehehe, I just have to blog this. Wenah had sent a text message to her friend, saying sad daw siya. I laughed out loud at her friend's reply: "Isipin mo na lang na maganda ka. Matatawa ka na nun." Something like that, wahahaha.

So anyway, by the time the show was done, I still had no idea what I wanted to do. I honestly wanted to go out and do something without spending much. But at the same time, I wasn't in the mood to do anything. I decided to join Sugus, Chrome, Tad, Henry, Kuya Bong, Daryl, Anna, Jen, Tara and Kat at Sugus' house before they go off to Ana's house for the cast party. I thought that I could just hang around, have dinner, and when they leave for Ana's, I could just go home.

I ended up still going to the cast party, ahehehe. What's funny is that after weeks of forgetting to eat, this time, I forgot that we all had dinner at Sugus', and I ended up still eating at Ana's. So there was food, videoke and laughs all around, specially when they were bashing one particular cast member who wasn't there, hahaha.

And yes, well, there's that. Not really a big step, we just decided to give it a try. Hahaha, I already knew that the moment I had left the party, someone's gonna get cornered. Ahehehe, will blog about this one another time.

Anyway, when I got home, I only had an hour of sleep before I had to get off my bum and go to work. Aside from the endless errands that kept me on my toes, Ate Sally had hinted that I can't really leave by the time Avenue Q closes. She said that I have to stay until Dogeaters. Oh shoot. I really need to resign by then to take care of things to go back to school. Plus my mom had even called that I will only stay until this month. Now I know that it's important to finish pending projects that you have started, but if it's for the sake of having a designated contact, can't I just delegate it to the next person that we'll train? Miss Berns, Chari, would that be alright?

*crosses fingers*

By the way, because I was uber busy working in the office that I never got to attend Avenue Q rehearsals, I won't be manipulating the Mrs. T and Princeton in that one particular scene anymore. Phew. There's a load off my back.

Anyway, despite having no sleep yesterday, I still managed to keep myself awake. Plus the food sponsors had perked me up, hahaha. Even though I never managed to finish a whole Whopper meal from Burger King before, I was so surprised that I actually finished one within minutes. Then there's that long overtime because we had to wait for Miss Berns and Jem, so we ended up leaving the office at almost 9 in the evening. Oh well, at least I still have that other Whopper, hahaha.

This day wasn't as hectic, but I was still running errands. At least we closed the office at the usual 6pm. At first I decided to wait for Gino to leave his own office in the next block, but when he said that he still had work to do, I decided to take a cab to CCP, bringing with me some packed meals from yet another sponsor, Teriyaki Boy. I ended up with 3 rice meals, and was supposed to give one to Gino. I was about to hail a cab outside our office when this van started beeping the horn directly at me. I didn't know who it was at first, but then I realized that it was Chiquita's PA. As it turned out, Chiquita himself was having his hair done at the hair salon in the building next to ours.

Waited for Gino to get out, and dragged him with me to CCP. By the time we got there, we had our own reasons so we would not drop by Mulan rehearsals, so we decided to hang out somewhere else. Hehehe, we ended up eating our packed meals at Teriyaki Boy Harbour Square. We decided to buy some drinks para hindi naman nakakahiya, even though the resto is really a sponsor for Avenue Q. Hahaha, Tad ended up leaving rehearsals early and hung out with us, so he got the 3rd packed meal.

Huwaw, I'm supposed to blog more, but when I looked at the time, I suddenly feel sleepy, ahaha. Will continue tomorrow. Ahehehe, I'm sure some of the ones who are reading this already know the news. Hep hep, wag ulit mag-assume ng kung anu-ano. Chismis yan.

18 comments:

  1. binaggit mo na din dito e! hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this feeling na kilala ko tong taong to! Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaha! magaling ang bff's mahuhulaan nila yan! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. teka basahin ko to' mamaya kakain lang ako . hahah (nag comment ako para malala ko balikan mamaya)

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh tama ba yung mga hula nyo?? :)) hahaha.

    ay alam ko na ung susunod na iba-blog mo.. :)) hehehehe. chismis. asus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, mga gaga kayo! Chismis nga, asus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahahaha, actually nagkakamali ka dito. Andun si Koya sa party. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teka naguluhan ako...dami mo ichi-chika sa kin. daya mo... :-)
    Had I known na matutuloy kayo sa CCP sana mi-neet ko kayo ni Gino. Well, Sir Dennis and I went back to CCP past 9 after our meeting with The Dawn at Greenbelt, so i thot d kayo matutuloy ni Gino. Eh d sana nakain ko ung Teriyaki Boy food ko na kinain ni Tad (sabi mo kc para sa kin eh..hahaha!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sinabi ko bang si Koya? Hahahahahahaha! Di sya yung naiisip ko! Gusto mo sabihin ko kung sino?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, kaya nga gusto kitang i-meet the other day eh, para makapag-chika na tayo, hehehe. =)
    Ay, di mo nakuha text ko na papunta na kami ni Gino sa CCP? Darn... Past 10 pa ako nagstay dun eh, pero Harbour Square nga lang, ahehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ayus lang din... wala na ako balita sa inyo... hehe...

    ReplyDelete