Sunday, September 16, 2007

weekender

Found some time before I go off to work to blog, hahaha. Good thing we don't have to go to the office early on Sundays.

Got to watch Mulan's open DTR last Thursday evening with Iam, Ge and Nikki. Ahehehe, it's funny, Iam and I were watching a play that was seemed like a Chinese opera, and mga pekeng Chinese ang mga kasama namin. Well, Mulan is actually a children's play, but I loved its music, and I'm not just saying that just because Sir Jed wrote it, hahaha. It had a lot of indicative gestures, and their colorful costumes were kinda bulky. Interesting wushu choreography though. I loved the scene with all the soldiers! Riki, Bong and Russ all had these different characters, and they were hilarious.

This weekend's turnout of Avenue Q's doing good so far. I haven't gotten to watch any of the shows this weekend, as I've been enjoying too much of Bravo's dips and stuff, hehe. We had the most action during yesterday afternoon's matinee show, as Lorna had gotten Starbucks and MyDestiny internet as sponsors, and they had set up a corner where you can have your photo taken with a stuffed pink letter Q, feather boas, and a sign that says "Spread the fuzz." Hahaha, that was pretty cool. As for the evening show, it had been sold out weeks ago.

We celebrated Bobby's birthday in between shows, chowing down on huge boxes of pizza and buckets of fried chicken, washing them down with cans of Pepsi products, hahaha. Crazy hirits all around, mostly from the birthday boy while he took pictures of everyone.

Ahahaha, and then while we were still just hanging around the lobby, Bobby turned to Ate Sally and kept adding additional last minute guests for the evening show, including an old flame of mine. When I reacted with a snort, Bobby suddenly knew, and kept teasing me, along with Ate Sally, Bernice and Bettina. Holy kamote. "Crush mo siya no, Hogi?" (when I was just chuckling to myself.) "Kaya pala ganyan ang T-shirt mo." (when they noticed that I had knotted my shirt in the back to make it tighter.) "Magpapa-cute na si Hogi." (when I stood up to go to the bathroom.) "Did you boyfriend pick up his tickets yet?" "He's lonely, sitting alone. Go sit with him." Crazy.

Anyway, gotte get off my bum and start moving. Thank goodness we only have afternoon shows on Sundays.

And one more thing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. Old flame huh? Laveeeeeet! We miss you Hogi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahaha, di kaya ako tinantanan sa panunukso hanggang Sunday.
    I miss guys din, sobra! =)

    ReplyDelete